If you are looking for realtors and real estate brokers, agents, agencies, & offices in northern New Jersey, look no further than Realtor® / real estate agent Karen DeMarco, and the real estate brokerage services furnished by broker Venture VR Realtors®.
Representing sellers, home buyers, tenants & renters, and landlords in North Jersey, available real estate services include:
- Home sellers & property sales: home sales, selling a home or house, selling real estate, & selling property
- Home buyers & home purchasers: buying, buying a house, purchasing real estate, & buying property
- Home renters / landlords & property owners: apartment rentals, house rentals, condo rentals, townhome rentals, townhouse rentals, renting a home, leasing a house, rental housing, apartments for rent, and rental properties & apartment buildings
- Exclusive homes: elite, expensive luxury homes, estates, mansions, & properties
The area covered by Karen DeMarco and Venture VR Realtors® includes:
- Bergen County, NJ and the towns of Allendale, Alpine, Bergenfield, Bogota, Carlstadt, Cliffside Park, Closter, Cresskill, Demarest, Dumont, East Rutherford, Edgewater, Elmwood Park, Emerson, Englewood, Englewood Cliffs, Fair Lawn, Fairview, Fort Lee, Franklin Lakes, Garfield, Glen Rock, Hackensack, Harrington Park, Hasbrouck Heights, Haworth, Hillsdale, Ho-Ho-Kus, Leonia, Little Ferry, Lodi, Lyndhurst, Mahwah, Maywood, Midland Park, Montvale, Moonachie, New Milford, North Arlington, Northvale, Norwood, Oakland, Old Tappan, Oradell, Palisades Park, Paramus, Park Ridge, Ramsey, Ridgefield, Ridgefield Park, Ridgewood, River Edge, River Vale, Rochelle Park, Rockleigh, Rutherford, Saddle Brook, Saddle River, South Hackensack, Teaneck, Tenafly, Teterboro, Upper Saddle River, Waldwick, Wallington, Washington Township, Westwood, Woodcliff Lake, Wood-Ridge, & Wyckoff
- Hudson County, NJ and the towns of Bayonne, East Newark, Guttenberg, Harrison, Hoboken, Jersey City, Kearny, North Bergen, Secaucus, Union City, Weehawken, & West New York.
Contact Karen for more information:
A member of the Eastern Bergen County Board of Realtors® and the New Jersey MLS (NJMLS) Multiple Listing Service, real estate agent Karen DeMarco combines an extensive background and experience in sales and marketing, professional involvement in numerous local communities, and a rapport-building personality. Karen is past President of the Edgewater Chamber of Commerce and a past officer of the Dumont Chamber of Commerce. In addition to an impressive knowledge of local properties, she regularly interfaces with government officials and business leaders in Bergen County and Hudson County both professionally and in furtherance of community and social concerns.
Americans living in rental housing spend almost a third of their incomes on housing. Rental affordability is steadily worsening, but the good news is that mortgages remain relatively affordable:
A listing of recent real estate sales in Bergen County as of the week of July 20, 2015 has been published by NorthJersey.com. Some of the transactions include:
314 Palisade Ave. Apt B5: $249,000 (closing date: 4/30/2015)
547 Gorge Rd. Apt 4b: $300,000 (closing date: 6/15/2015)
770 Anderson Ave. Apt 10e: $305,000 (closing date: 6/23/2015)
236 Day Ave.: $350,000 (closing date: 6/18/2015)
39 Cecelia Ave.: $525,000 (closing date: 6/12/2015)
100 Winston Dr. # 11a: $545,000 (closing date: 6/25/2015)
200 Winston Dr. Apt 519: $625,000 (closing date: 6/20/2015)
30 Ann Arbor Place: $555,000 (closing date: 4/24/2015)
I read an entertaining article on Bloomberg.com this week, pointing out the increasing lengths that some home buyers will go to in order to win a bidding war over that new home they want. These included undisguised flattery, personal appeal letters, YouTube videos, and baked goods - including homemade pies (that's one pie at the signing, and another at the closing).
The most surreal, though, was an offer letter written in the voice of the family dog.
I was interviewed recently by the Wall Street Journal, for an article that ran in the Saturday, April 30, 2011 edition about NYC-area real estate.
Read about Bergen County towns with a view of New York City in the Wall Street Journal.